• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Missuse

Slickiron

Has anyone ever heard of two people trying to use the same(1l saddle at the same time??
I have been ruining my hunt by arguing with a couple of youngsters on fb about how unsafe this is and posted a warning to others to never use a saddle this way because its not intended or designed to have two people hunting tandem in one saddle..
Its just plain foolishness.
I just cant believe people would try this and defeat the purpose of a saddle and completely missing the point of the system..
Its unbelievable to me that They are recommending others to try this!!

Has anyone ever heard of two people trying to use the same(1l saddle at the same time??
I have been ruining my hunt by arguing with a couple of youngsters on fb about how unsafe this is and posted a warning to others to never use a saddle this way because its not intended or designed to have two people hunting tandem in one saddle..
I just cant believe people would try this and defeat the purpose of a saddle and completely missing the point of the system..
Were they testing a saddle or sex swing?

I can’t even figure how you could possibly stuff two adults into one saddle!! Doesn’t seem possible

You could definitely fit two @Nutterbuster in a size two kestrel or large trophyline. Not sure how Nutterbuster and swampsnyper are going to keep everything lined up but figure using a system similar to the suction cups on the new helium sticks will keep them stacked nicely.

Its unbelievable to me that They are recommending others to try this!!
Theres no way two people were using 1 saddle at the same time. They were either screwing with you OR they meant they both hunted out of 1 saddle (at different times). Or third possibility they were in a hammock and too stupid to realize it.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Tw
You could definitely fit two @Nutterbuster in a size two kestrel or large trophyline. Not sure how Nutterbuster and swampsnyper are going to keep everything lined up but figure using a system similar to the suction cups on the new helium sticks will keep them stacked nicely.
two @Nutterbuster’s in one sack:eek:

Theres no way two people were using 1 saddle at the same time. They were either screwing with you OR they meant they both hunted out of 1 saddle (at different times). Or third possibility they were in a hammock and too stupid to realize it.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
They were pretty serious about it and swearing that they both hunted out of same saddle at same time in same tree.
I think i fell for a troll tactic. Im sure no one else would ever do something as foolish as this. I hope

Back