• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Mod to permanent climbing sticks?

Jokerswild

Ive acquired several sets of summit style permanent climbing sticks That I will scatter on my property and then use in conjunction with my saddle/platform.

I do need to add new straps or attachments on them . Anyone using a versa button. amsteel, accsory cord, etc to attach?

I am thinking about doing this more and more. Bolts are nice and all on private land but climbing up a ladder is about as quick and easy as it gets

i find craigslist...facebook marketplace...and rummage sales are a great source for affordable sticks. Makes for nice - cheap presets. But I never trust the old straps in these things.

Back