• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Modded Novix Sticks **SOLD PLEASE CLOSE**

Status
Not open for further replies.

ketch22

SH Member
IMG_7621.jpeg

I have four Novix Sticks for sale. $100 TYD

Sticks are 18’ over all, 15’ step to step.

Full disclose, these were full size sticks that were chopped down. No new holes were drilled just flipped the hardware to make them work. Three have an 18’ wire aider from EWO. One stick has a double step from EWO as well. All hardware is either original or purchased from EWO. I have rope mods on all four sticks, ropes are two seasons old but we’re only for the 22-23 season. I do not have the original cam buckles anymore, passed them on to another member on this site. They’ve been sitting in my garage unused since January 2023. Any questions feel free to reach out. I’ll go by a first come first serve basis

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back