• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Molle waistbelt as backband?

Crowbar

Has anyone tried to mod a Molle waistbelt to work as a back rest for their saddle? I know it’s more bulk but it would slide into my pack just fine and seems like it would provide all day comfort..

Has anyone tried to mod a Molle waistbelt to work as a back rest for their saddle? I know it’s more bulk but it would slide into my pack just fine and seems like it would provide all day comfort..
No, have not tried that idea. Sounds good, give it a try and follow-up with a review.

Following.

Buy a cheap cordura rifle sling. Already the right length and already has adjustable buckle. No sewing needed and one handed adjustment.

Back