• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Mora knife build

It just dawned on me I can cut the handles on some of my moras and extract the tang and blade and make some nicer handles....sure enough lots of people do that on Youtube... now to decide what handle material to use....

That's really nice!

Hopefully he doesn't looze it right away.
I looze hunting knives every year. Heck I go through a BUNCH of pocket knives every year!

Thabjs. Well, since he's only 7, he'll have to ask to use it for a couple if years .... by then he should be ablityle more responsible hopefully...

I kinda like the blaze orange stock handles on my set of Mora knives, but that thing is BEAUTIFUL! You got some mad skills my friend! That’s gonna be a special knife for one lucky kid!

I kinda like the blaze orange stock handles on my set of Mora knives, but that thing is BEAUTIFUL! You got some mad skills my friend! That’s gonna be a special knife for one lucky kid!
Thanks for the positive feedback! Hes pretty psyched with it, but honestly, we gave him a orange and black mora craftline with it for his class, and he;s quite happy wtih that too! and less chance of losing it in the woods :)

Looks beautiful!
I like the couple Moraknivs I have, and I use them in the kitchen every day. I sometimes wonder how the company makes any money with low prices like that.

Back