• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Moultrie trail camera question

Spence71

Hey folks. Snagged an inexpensive 4g camera. Have a handful of pics that I’d like to burn the hi-res “credits” on. However... not sure where to find them after requested.

A web search led me a forum from a. Year ago where people we complaining about not getting them after requested.

The 2 part question is a. Where do I find them (assuming they process the request) and are the images on the SD card all “high res”?

Yeah yeah. Cheap cameras are prolly not worth it. But I figured for $99 I’d try it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Was it requested on mobile?
I remember being able to request it on the mobile app, but I had to actually use the desktop version to get it.

They have recently made a lot of changes to their plans and I’m waiting for my plan “update” in a few days to see if everything still works. Will try for a high res download to the phone again (iPhone)

It took a couple days. But on the phone there’s no difference once it showed up. Well, not 35:1 difference anyway. But $99 wireless camera. It is what it is.
585bad32b4bb8e0e2e11e003ca8ad8e5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Interesting. The high res images on the card were very good quality. Just requested another pic on mobile for comparison.

Back