• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

MS Velvet Buck Season - Reports??

smshuntr

Hows it going all? Last weekend was the 1st MS Velvet Buck season. Only a three day durration, but im wondering if anyone had any luck? It was mid to high 90s down south, so im not completely upset that I couldnt make it out.

God Bless

A friends son killed a nice 8 point. I didn't go. I have a little private land but none of it had been scouted. I hunt public almost exclusively now and it was private land only. None of my other die-hard deer hunting friends went.

I hunt all public land so no go for me. Did hear of a few getting killed so sounds like it was somewhat of a success, hope the MDWFP puts out some stats of how it all went.

Back