• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Muddy sticks stealt strip

I prefer stealth strips. I painted my diy sticks and after a couple of climbs sanded it off because of how loud they were. Helps in the cold too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use both but prefer paint.
Did you put Stealth Strips between the steps and the post? I'm curious if this will solve my pivoting issue due to the gap between the two.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I used both as well as buck bumper and camo cloth med tape I got from amazon. Works great. Will post a pic momentarily. Check out g2 Outdoors on the paint job. Looks sweet!

df789d9ab08f9060900d8aea99155016.jpg
347b025d3b6a510ac7ddd13789b4ddfa.jpg
72ffee8898344ad10fde8968f3f4c25e.jpg

Back