• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Multi stick setup

Cbigbear

I have been using my saddle on the majority of hunts this year & have found the need for a multi stick setup. Lately the trees have been large, crooked, leaning, & viney just a pain to climb with the one mini stick. So I'm going with two full lengths, aiders, & the mini for now. Setup packs well, weight is 10lbs., & I can climb with sticks on my back removing as I hang them. Maybe in a couple years I'll have this setup streamlined like my LW.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 220
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    193.2 KB · Views: 222
  • image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 218
That's a sweet looking setup. How many steps worn your aiders? How high are you able to get with your 2 steps system?

g2outdoors said:
That's a sweet looking setup. How many steps worn your aiders? How high are you able to get with your 2 steps system?

Single step on the two full length sticks only. The 2 sticks should get me around 12'-15' & then I'll climb as high as I need with just the mini.

Back