• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

My 3 Loves

Shirt looks like it fits perfect! Glad you like bud! Got something else I’m sending down this weekend! Kids are adorable, you sure they yours?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

x-large please!!! I'll be glad to order first.

x-large please!!! I'll be glad to order first.

27937dc8e8083ef6ca130710a4644f03.jpg

Whatcha think @huck72412 ?

Hey Huck
Three Loves??? I hope five. I think you love your wife and the maker of heaven and earth too. Cute kids though. They must look like mom.

Shirt looks great! Can you make one optional with a Trad bow instead of the compound? Nothing against you wheelie guy, just saying...

The ambassador of all things Trophyline needed a shirt! Now I’m making a shirt for all saddlehunters not just us Trophyline brothers!

As a TL man I'd LOVE to buy one of those from u! And like Huck I promise to hide my face - and make sure my grandkids are holding that same dishrag!

Back