• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

My first Robin Hood!

Cript2014

After listening to a podcast with diy sportsman and the ranch fairy I decided to try this out. I went and bought new arrows that were great arrows and were already with an extra 50gr insert( carbon express maxima red sd badlands hunter). Added a 150grain field tip to give me an overall 525gr arrow weight. Shot two shots one at a time at 20yds to get a reference point for that range. Then backed to 40yds where I slung another two arrows these things flew like a bullet no tail drift nothing. Here is the kicker they hit exact same mark. I think once I move the sight over just a hair I have now found my new combination next year. I’m not worried about loosing a little speed I shoot a Mathews halon 32 and have a 29” draw they are moving even at that weight. The accuracy and the way they flew I’m amazed. Here is your proof, all I can say is im glad I listened to those two for talk and for someone that didn’t know anything beside what the guys at the archery shop told me they opened my eyes! Sometimes speed isn’t everything I have no doubt in penetration and accuracy for this year!

Attachments

• FE4D6012-7BE0-4524-9CED-87665EFCD915.jpeg
    FE4D6012-7BE0-4524-9CED-87665EFCD915.jpeg
    606.3 KB · Views: 3
Welcome to the club

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
5fff9dac0f1ef6f63d144d521bad9af1.jpg

Yea I know only shoot at the four circles on the outer sides lol it is awesome to say I’ve done it but sure don’t want to keep paying for it arrows ain’t cheep lol

Back