• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Mystery Ranch Mule

Miboy86

I plan on buying one to use in Michigan to haul climbing sticks and extra clothing but also use it outwest hunting. I was just wondering if anyone had one and their thoughts on em.

Just put my hands on one today. I wanted something to haul meet and work for saddle hunting. I picked up a set of mystery ranch compression straps with mine. I am going to down size some pics and post them for you.

Here what I could get to post. My platform is not in there but it will fit. Along with some room for other stuff.

Attachments

• B16916E4-2668-40B1-9623-2D4C2C383870.jpeg
    B16916E4-2668-40B1-9623-2D4C2C383870.jpeg
    293.6 KB · Views: 120
  • A38907B7-EC7C-4EE1-B6A6-A08ADF59001B.jpeg
    A38907B7-EC7C-4EE1-B6A6-A08ADF59001B.jpeg
    435.3 KB · Views: 120
  • A73CF59F-D51F-4F99-9EB6-A6B307F9E3B4.jpeg
    A73CF59F-D51F-4F99-9EB6-A6B307F9E3B4.jpeg
    297.8 KB · Views: 117
How's the overall fit and feel and with your sticks strapped on the outside?
On the outside you can feel movement. On the inside it goes away. So I will basically run them on the inside. When loaded down with meat or bigger items in the haul area. I think the play will go away. And it want sway or move.

Where in michigan? I have the cabinet if you want to check it out and you're anywhere near grand rapids/rockford

I have a Mule bag only for sale if you are interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have one, haven't used it much yet but I like it so far. If you're ever in the Midland area you could stop by and check it out before you buy one.

Thanks for the replies, just got back into Michigan this week after being down in Ohio for 2.5 weeks working. Boomah21 wish I would had seen your post, was just in Grandville today. T.Clarke id like to take you up on the offer as I'm only about 40 mins away from, just gotta have free time but I will be in touch.

Thanks for the replies, just got back into Michigan this week after being down in Ohio for 2.5 weeks working. Boomah21 wish I would had seen your post, was just in Grandville today. T.Clarke id like to take you up on the offer as I'm only about 40 mins away from, just gotta have free time but I will be in touch.

Ha, no such thing as free time unless it’s planned lol. Evenings are best for me. Send me a pm and we’ll set something up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back