• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Mystery Ranch Treehouse 2.0 38 3 hunts in.

Nosaj

SH Member
After 3 hunts I am very happy with the Mystery Ranch 38 camo lg/xl. Initially I ordered a woodland (shoot me brown) s/m. The color/pattern is not safe during rifle season and it was too small for a 34"+ waist with out bulky cold weather layers. My 15" EWO single stick fits perfectly on the bottom. I can remove the stick and climb without taking the pack off at the base of the tree. At first I was a little concerned about the stash pouches on the side and inside however I am nothing but happy with them after using them. I use the backpack for hauling my single stick and platform on the outside and layers of clothes on the inside and accessories/food in the stash pockets. Hunting in NH means Temps from 65-0 F. I like the way it rides while hiking and hangs in the tree. I do not use it to carry meat. My bow also rides nice under the top flap.
20220922_210454.jpg20220924_085434.jpg20220924_085840.jpg

Attachments

• 20220922_210516.jpg
    20220922_210516.jpg
    579.3 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
I’ve been looking at this pack. I carry four sticks and a platform. Do you feel it would carry the sticks well, two per side? Thanks for the review!

I’ve been looking at this pack. I carry four sticks and a platform. Do you feel it would carry the sticks well, two per side? Thanks for the review!
It will not be a good pack for sticks on the side sice the do not clasp on the side. It would only work if you could carry them on the bottom where I have my one stick or the back where I have my platform.

Last edited:
Back