• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Name that Site/Source for Attachment Methods

Aeds151

The other day I ran across a thread that had a link to a website that sold all sorts of amsteel step/stick attachment methods. Well I forgot the thread as well as website name. It kinda had a unique name if I remember right. Can anyone name it?
Its not
EWO
CGM
OOAL
Bullman

I thought the site had a strap with triglide for a pioneer step but i see hangfree has a amsteel/triglide/amsteel prussic. Its advertised as ring of steps attachment method but does anyone have experience with it on a single pioneer step?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe there is a Pioneer Step thread with attachment details.
Therehas been feedback about this type of attachment not getting tight enough to tree and being difficult to release by hand.
I have Pioneer steps but have not spent time or money going to the amsteel mods.
A hunting buddy and me plan to try this with existing amsteel gear( it’s been too hot to climb / shoot from height much) .

The other day I ran across a thread that had a link to a website that sold all sorts of amsteel step/stick attachment methods. Well I forgot the thread as well as website name. It kinda had a unique name if I remember right. Can anyone name it?
Its not
EWO
CGM
OOAL
Bullman

realdealamsteel

Back