• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Nanny nanny boo boo

I guess I could add the freaking picture. Talk about a rookie move
16f8bfac25336bf123fc557212915569.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

The JX3 is so awesome and Mr John has provided great customer service.

If you are at all interested in this type of saddle and buying one won't cause yourself or your family too much financial hardship, swallow hard on the price and press submit. You will love it.

I set it up on the floor in my living room like a turkey chair and just sit in it in extreme comfort while watching the Bruins kick the snot out of the Blues.

I'm trying hard not to love the JX3 so much that I end up selling my more minimalist saddle setup, which I love.

Kill a deer in Tennessee? That looks to easy. Come show me in Louisiana and I'll be impressed

Since you live in a state with pigs and locations with such late ruts you could always have all of us come over and try to kill some. Then there would be no need for you to haul all that cast iron half way across the country to keep us fed. Just out of curiosity what is a February rut like when they have been hunted hard since October?

Since you live in a state with pigs and locations with such late ruts you could always have all of us come over and try to kill some. Then there would be no need for you to haul all that cast iron half way across the country to keep us fed. Just out of curiosity what is a February rut like when they have been hunted hard since October?
Frustrating

Frustrating

Well at least you got your jx3 to make you feel better. If it’s as comfortable as everyone says you should be able to climb a tree in October and stay there until February if you have to. I guess I will find out soon enough.

Back