• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Need deer antlers for school project!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exhumis

SH Member
Does anyone have some spikes or forks they’d be willing to part with? My daughters teacher is looking for some for a module she’s teaching and thought they’d be cool for the kids. It’s short turn around time, I’d need them by end of next week. PM me if you’d help a fella out! Thanks!

How many you need?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do we get them back? As in, is it just for show and tell or is she keeping them for keeps?

If it was ones you wanted returned I’ll make sure you get them back. If they were treasured however I’d say no since they are going to school and kids are little chaos engines. That’s kinda why I was looking for spikes or forkies.

Hmm. I’d say antlers would be fine. Euro mount would be cool but I can’t guarantee it wouldn’t get broken.

I’ve got these two I cut off a dead head you can have. Might be able to scrounge up another set this evening.

Attachments

• 11F502ED-8476-42AA-96DE-15036B26014B.jpeg
    11F502ED-8476-42AA-96DE-15036B26014B.jpeg
    904.1 KB · Views: 10
I've got a euro spike I could provide. I'd like it back when they're done though. Want to make a trip out to KG? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back