• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Need Help Identifying This

bob1sh

Can anyone tell me what that fork shaped bow holder is or where I can find one? Looks way better than the third arm bow holder.

c2dd9ff580272173ef91789141218dcb.jpg

c46f715aed6939b22b835df0cd364eb8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can anyone tell me what that fork shaped bow holder is or where I can find one? Looks way better than the third arm bow holder.

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201113/c2dd9ff580272173ef91789141218dcb.jpg
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201113/c46f715aed6939b22b835df0cd364eb8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Way back in the day, I had one of the original Treelounge tree stands and it had a fork-style bow holder almost identical to the one in the picture. I can't remember if it was actually sold by Treelounge, or if it was a universal accessory I purchased separately. It worked wonderfully.

However, I found this from a quick search...

I bought this at Cabelas years ago, I can't remember the brand. I haven't used it since I started saddle hunting.
54016b2049700a238fbd5f90d52be3c8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

[mention]sliberato77 [/mention] that is an Iron Talon bow holder. They also made a gun holder. Like all good things, they are no longer available. I have one of each and they work great on lone wolf alpha stands. The bow holder works great for crossbow when on platform of stand.

I wish I could find some place to buy these, but my searches have all turned up empty.

Not useful for saddle hunting though.

I feel like I would bump my bow off that thing....
Holds better than you would think. Rubber coated so it grips the bow pretty well. I had one very similar on my climber's top section. I forget the brand but I picked it up in a sporting goods store in the archery section. I think several companies make a version of this. If I use my climber, I wouldn't be without it!

My buddy has been using one for years on his ckimber. Snags on everything walking through the woods, but so does the stand

Back