• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Need help posting a video

huck72412

Vendor Rep
SH Member
I am trying to post a short video from a hunt. It's telling me it cannot be retrieved from iCloud or some garbage like that. Anyone have a clue???

You have it stored on iCloud and you're trying to post it here?

I have it on my phone. When I try to upload it, it says cannot retrieve from iCloud.

I’m having a similar problem. I have a video taken with my iPhone I’d like to post. However, whenever I go to attach it, it doesn’t show up. It’s there in my albums but I can’t find it through Tapatalk.
Also tried it on my desk top through movie maker. I stored the video. It’s in my computer I can see the file until I try to share it. Then it doesn’t show up.
Ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tapatalk stopped allowing posting of videos.

Easiest way is to post them on YouTube and share the link.

Ok. Thanks Red.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back