• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Need right Handed Sight and accessories for my 13yr old daughters bow.

Ohio Angler

My daughter has been wanting to get into archery, she saw the purple camo and fell in love with it, so it had to come home. I only received the bare bow so I want to get this outfitted for her. Does anyone have a rt handed sight, rest, or quiver they aren't using and would part with? I don't want to spend crazy money as this is her first go around. I doubt she will bow hunt this year but it all depends on how much practice she can get in. Just getting her to go out and enjoy the outdoors is a win in my book.
Thanks for your time,
Jerod1600639786951.png

I have the RH whisker biscuit rest and 3 pin sight that came with my Diamond package that is brand new (I replaced when I first bought). PM me your address and I’ll get it in the mail tomorrow. I’m in Northern KY so should get to you quickly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All ask for is shipping so maybe $5.
bb1e3a4f909c55537d2cf05a2850afe2.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

You still looking for stuff? If so, what do you need?

I'll dig around and see if i have anything but what you specifically need would be helpful.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Back