• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New Bike Trailer

brydan

Picked up a BOB bike trailer I found used on Marketplace while I was up in Tulsa last weekend. I've used a mtn bike for access in the past and used to use a converted kids trailer with mixed success so wanted to try a single wheel trailer. It's really nice quality although not large enough or burly enough for big deer but that's not likely to be a problem and meat is a higher priority for me than antlers these days. But if a field dressed deer (can't skin/quarter animals on public here) is too much for the trailer, the back up plan is to drape it over the bike and walk it out but I'll cross that bridge when I get there :D

Attachments

• 20191128_123748.jpg
    20191128_123748.jpg
    449.8 KB · Views: 50
Back