• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New bow

Alverson443

I will buying a new bow in the near future the only bow iv ever owned is a diamond liberty which was used about 5 years ago. So Ill be buying my first new bow and I’m interested in the bear divergent Eko for price point and what it has to offer far as let off I like the feel of the elites also but are they really worth 300-400 more?

Yes. Elite warranty and hunt guarantee is hands down worth it. Also if you buy a Kure right now it is last years model and should be on a good discount. I have a VXR that I am trying to figure out how to trade for a Kure right now. I have shot the EKO and the Kure and the only thing close IMO is the vibration at the shot. Everything else Elite walks away with. Just my .98 cents less than a dollars worth.

You don't need a new bow to kill deer, you gotta want a new bow. Buy what you can afford and what you like. Lots of good bows on the market, some advertised more than others.

Yea I want a new bow lol and I definitely like the elites I just don’t know if I want to drop 1300-1600 on a bow I mean I’m sure any new bow would be a upgrade from what I am

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any new hunting bow on the market will get the job done and done well. High end bows are alot smoother but the cost is crazy and for me smoothness does not matter. Once I'm practied up then I only need one shot and a little vibration means nothing, so with that said a bowtech diamond was my choice. Fully loaded ready to hunt for under $400 is hard to beat. Spend the saved money on more or better gear

Get on archery talk and find you a good couple year old used bow. I havent bought a new bow in years, but I have my own press and all the tools needed to set it up myself so I save myself more money than what I have in my press and materials, but I like to tinker with my setup. That may not be your thing or you may not feel comfortable doing your own work but you can still get last years bows or two year old bows for $500-$800 and slap a set of new strings on it and be ready to rock.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back