• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New Centaur

10essee

6B107212-636A-4BE6-A1B8-D8557482E61E.jpeg 96C747F9-FE58-4285-82C0-8DCCF5682061.jpeg 110FC933-55C0-44B9-ACAE-798C1F2D6AF0.jpeg Just received my new Centaur yesterday and am blown away with how well I shoot it compared to my other longbow. It just points so effortlessly and accurately. I have been trad for only a year so I’m no expert by any stretch of the words but this thing is something else. 62” 50#@28” Juniper and Cocobola with the XTL lam.

Thanks guys. It is a shooter too. Taking it hog hunting Sunday at my club. Hoping to let the air out of one.

That's a great bow. My friend Chris Spikes hunts with a Centaur. He's got some great arrow impact videos on his YouTube channel. You can check them out here.

https://www.youtube.com/user/landshark160/videos?disable_polymer=1

By the way, Chris recently won the traditional 2018 IBO and ASA world championship this year.

Thank you Mr. Womack. I am finding it hard to put away. Very nice Acadian you just received also. I’ve never felt more alive than being close to game with a stick bow.

Reactions: WHW
Back