• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New from mi

Tyler

Sep 2, 2016
Hey guys im a new saddle hunter from michigan. Ive actually been at it for about 4 years now. Great fun and effective way to hunt!.i fo have some questions though , my profile says i have 4 messages but cant see them why is that?

redsquirrel

Administrator
Staff member
SH Member
Feb 19, 2014
NJ
WEBSITE
saddlehunter.com
Hey guys im a new saddle hunter from michigan. Ive actually been at it for about 4 years now. Great fun and effective way to hunt!.i fo have some questions though , my profile says i have 4 messages but cant see them why is that?
Welcome!

"Messages" are your posts, so you now have 5 posts.

d_rek

Sep 25, 2014
SELP Michigan
Hi! Fellow Michigander here! This is my third season in a saddle. I'm located in SELP near Port Huron.

-Sent from d_mobile

blbloomquist

Oct 1, 2015
central Michigan
Welcome. Only my third season in a saddle but love it. Where in Michigan are you located. I'm from the center of the lower peninsula between Midland and Mt Pleasant.

g2outdoors

Vendor Rep
Oct 3, 2014
Savannah, GA
FACEBOOK
g2outdoors
TWITTER
g2outdoors
YOUTUBE
G2Adventures
Welcome. Seems we have a bunch of mitten state saddle enthusiasts.

BCHunter

Vendor Rep
Mar 10, 2016
Welcome! I'm not too far away, living in Battle Creek.

Jul 7, 2014
Indiana
Im from southeast michigan near hillsdale
I grew up hunting farms in Coldwater, Quincy, and Hillsdale. Excellent hunting
Welcome! I'm not too far away, living in Battle Creek.
My dad maintains and hunts a decent 70 + acre piece of land about 20 mins south of Battle Creek on 66. Right outside Athens. Love that area.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

BCHunter

Vendor Rep
Mar 10, 2016
I grew up hunting farms in Coldwater, Quincy, and Hillsdale. Excellent hunting

My dad maintains and hunts a decent 70 + acre piece of land about 20 mins south of Battle Creek on 66. Right outside Athens. Love that area.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Nice I mostly hunt Fort Custer rec/base.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk