• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New from NC

Critter

HEY ALL,
New guy here,been bowhunting for long long time and heard a guy at our camp last year say he was selling his lone wolf climber and go in to a saddle.I thought damn fool,guess I'm the damn fool for not keeping an open mind.I started ultralight my hunting gear kinda out of necessity and thought it was pretty good and always looking to go lighter and safer and easyier.Stumbled across saddlehunting on u tube and blew my mind.I have jumped in with both feet and ordered tethrd gear and looking reading evey thing I can find on it.I have always hunted with climbers but found lots of places that I couldn't make them work and thought last year there has got to be a better way.I know without ever trying one that the saddle is going ot be my better way just from watching utube.THERHD Nation here I come!

Welcome from Gastonia, NC! I come up your way to deer hunt occasionally (Caswell Game Land).

heard a guy at our camp last year say he was selling his lone wolf climber and go in to a saddle.I thought damn fool,guess I'm the damn fool for not keeping an open mind

I just sold my Lone Wolf climber last week, in order to have more funds to go saddle hunting all the way.

Welcome aboard

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Welcome! I’m from Greensboro as well. I’m just getting my stuff together but if there’s anything I can help with drop me a message. Predator will be here Friday.

Thanks Guys,looking forward to learning lots.Been reading this forum and ordering gear.thinkin bout even turkey hunting a little on the feilds so i can try to see in the weeds out of saddle just to get used to it

Back