• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New from Ontario

Crazy4bucks

New to Saddle hunting but not mobile hunting. Looking forward dropping about 16lbs off my system when my Predator and Mantis come in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome, where about are you. I’m in Brighton

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Napanee. I do some hunting up that way in Wooler

I hunt just if Gerow on my cousins property.

World just keeps getting smaller. I killed a buck in the 200 acre field on the north side of Gerow 2 years ago. Don’t hunt it anymore.

If it’s the one on the west side of 41, I know it. I go straight to the end, right to the trees and enter there.

Welcome from southern Ontario. Where abouts are you from?

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

That’s a small world. What saddle are you using?

I just bought a used aero hunter evolution. Im enjoying it. I go up that way but North of 7 every summer near Havelock. Cousins hunt crown about a half hour north of that. Crazy.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

I go north to Algonquin. Just outside Bancroft. I’m lucky to be in one of the few groups up there. It’s a fun experience in “THE BIG WOODS” we rent a lodge, have a cook and push with dogs.

I have a TL neoprene and a GW. Mantis is on order.

Back