• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New Georgia Saddle Hunter

AH0098

Hello everyone,

I'm currently stationed in Western Georgia, and I recently ordered the Aero Hunter Kestrel Flex. I haven't received it yet and I have primarily hunted out of a climber. I am a rifle and bow hunter and usually hunting on Governmental land. I plan on building my own lineman's belt, tree tether and climbing sticks. Always up for learning new things and love hunting.

Howdy from around Macon Ga. I am also waiting on my Kestrel Flex and am new to this version of hunting. Good luck!

Btw, what govt or WMAs do you haunt?

Saying you are stationed in western GA I would say you are probably hunting Benning. Used to be a pile of pigs there.

I mainly hunt around Plains. Just east of you. Lots of pigs on Benning. Ft Stewart is good too although they are getting pissy about people hunting there and making it more and more difficult.
That sucks to hear about Stewart. The pigs are rough around here. I got 2 today during my last sit of the season.

Back