• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New Guy from Kansas

army12b

Hello all,

Purchased a tactisaddle, and now looking into everything else, simple issue is like many others I hunt public land and most trees on the eastern kansas side don't agree with the climbing stands so I would like a easier mobile possibility which landed me to here, will continue to do some research on this, and look forward to learning from everyone.

Welcome from NY. My tactisaddle has been my go to saddle this year, it's awesome..

Welcome from Pennsylvania! I have some family in Kansas and have hunted Public lands there since the early 2000's. I did not draw this year, so looks good for the next! Good luck and shoot straight!

Thanks everyone, learning a lot already from the search options, nice to see some other vets out there. Never even knew about this until now which is funny because I had to do some rope climbing before in some training that involved some of the same equipment, but I am sure a saddle is way more comfortable than a rope swiss seat.

Hello all,

Purchased a tactisaddle, and now looking into everything else, simple issue is like many others I hunt public land and most trees on the eastern kansas side don't agree with the climbing stands so I would like a easier mobile possibility which landed me to here, will continue to do some research on this, and look forward to learning from everyone.
Welcome!

Back