• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New guy from MA

LateRiser

I've been reading this site for years, decided to finally sign up. Live on the north shore of MA, hunt around home, plus NH, Maine, VT and NY most years.

I currently have a sit-drag and after going through Lone Wolf sticks, Muddy pro sticks and Wild Edge steps, I am now ordering a knaider and swaider from JCline, which is my real motivation for registering... I'm sure I'll be ordering a new saddle soon as well.

Anyway, many thanks to all the people who have helped innumerable lurkers like me get into saddle hunting through reading your posts.

Morning and welcome from God’s country Missouri.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Another hunter on the North Shore. I'm new to saddle but have hunted for a very long time. I'm reading and getting ready to try saddle this fall. I will be reaching out to a few in the NE area for sure for some help. Thanks

welcome aboard, from the first town on the north shore..........winthrop. i also hunt north shore towns close to my home, deer every year. prolly seen you on my cameras

welcome aboard, from the first town on the north shore..........winthrop. i also hunt north shore towns close to my home, deer every year. prolly seen you on my cameras

Haha. Most likely. I have about 100 marked on OnX, along with the same number of permanent stands left on public land year round up here that I’ve also saved. Still plenty of deer though.

Good to see a few other MA people on here. And thanks to everyone for the welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back