• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New guy from North Georgia

cmbetke

How's it going yall?! My name is Cody B, Just dropping in to introduce myself to the Saddle hunter nation! I have been doing a butt load of research on this whole saddle hunting thing and I am hooked. I've started building my own saddle and can't wait to start hanging from a tree. I've read thread after thread and am pretty confident in my thought process and DIY skills to be able to make a decent set up. Wish me luck!! Thanks for all the great info that is on here!! Great stuff really.

Welcome from middle TN. Lived in Atlanta area for a while. North GA is the savings grace of that state!

Back