• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

new guy from se metro Mn

Creepingdeth

Been aware of this site for awhile and after getting a Kestrel on Fri., I thought I better jump in. Older guy just heading into 2nd year of bow. Love to shoot, scout, study maps, being outside. Blessed being fairly close to some decent hunting opportunities....Now I just need to get comfy in my new saddle. Have a ton of questions for you guys...you are a diff. breed

Welcome! I'm in Minneapolis but I have spent a lot of time in the lanesboro area. If you look hard enough you'll find my pre sets all over those woods.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Been aware of this site for awhile and after getting a Kestrel on Fri., I thought I better jump in. Older guy just heading into 2nd year of bow. Love to shoot, scout, study maps, being outside. Blessed being fairly close to some decent hunting opportunities....Now I just need to get comfy in my new saddle. Have a ton of questions for you guys...you are a diff. breed

Welcome aboard

Welcome

Thanks for joining

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're never to old to enjoy the outdoors! Welcome from Michigan.

Back