• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New guy from southwestern PA

mike7tcu

I’ve been wanting to try a saddle for a while and finally just ordered a kestrel flex a couple weeks ago. My current mobile setup is ether my summit cobra or an old aluminum gorilla lock-on with muddy pro sticks. I’m 6’5” and not a little guy by any means but I do feel capable in the tree. My only concern with the saddle is how my size is going to affect comfort. Regardless I’m very excited to get my saddle and test it out.

Hello everyone, I am going to throw my hat into the ring of saddle hunting this year. I am 55 and been archery hunting since I was 17 out of treestands. Just thought I would add another tool to my toolbox. Just got my Kestrel Flex on Monday and have been trying it out from the ground. Going to take some practice, but I like how it feels. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Back