• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New Guy from SWVA

jmmiller41385

Almost ready to pull the trigger on the first saddle. Just got into deer hunting this past year. Don't own land, hunt other peoples land, looking for a light and easy way to get in the woods, thinking the saddle is a great way to achieve that end. I live in Giles County Virginia. I don't if there's anyone local on here or not. Thanks for everybody's help, and an awesome forum with a ton of information. Happy Friday!

Welcome from Gastonia, NC!

My wife's family is from the Glade Spring, VA area near you. Beautiful country up there!

Don't own land, hunt other peoples land, looking for a light and easy way to get in the woods, thinking the saddle is a great way to achieve that end.

LOL - Can't help but wonder if you meant "with permission" or "without permission!" Saddle hunting accomplishes both, or so I've heard.

Welcome from Gastonia, NC!

My wife's family is from the Glade Spring, VA area near you. Beautiful country up there!

LOL - Can't help but wonder if you meant "with permission" or "without permission!" Saddle hunting accomplishes both, or so I've heard.

LOL thats a great point didn't think about clarifying that... with permission

Welcome from KCMO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Almost ready to pull the trigger on the first saddle. Just got into deer hunting this past year. Don't own land, hunt other peoples land, looking for a light and easy way to get in the woods, thinking the saddle is a great way to achieve that end. I live in Giles County Virginia. I don't if there's anyone local on here or not. Thanks for everybody's help, and an awesome forum with a ton of information. Happy Friday!
Welcome!

Back