• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

new guy here

FDGuy

ordered entire mantis kit to give saddle hunting a shot for next season. been using lone wolf sit and climb for past 3 years. missed a few shots due to does/1 buck walking up behind me. hopefully this will alleviate and still be comfortable. live in florida but on lease in bama

I thought it was FNGuy,lol. Welcome from another newbie. First hunting season in the saddle. Two bucks down. I'd call that one heck of a coming out. Your going to love it.

Welcome from Northern VA! Check out the Noobie/Info advice if you haven't already and the glossary, so you understand the bulk of the terms, I know I didn't understand anyone when I first got started.

I thought it was FNGuy,lol. Welcome from another newbie. First hunting season in the saddle. Two bucks down. I'd call that one heck of a coming out. Your going to love it.

kinda wish it now haha i’m excited, ready to test it out. long wait for most of the stuff though, but ow well

thanks for all the support and info. been searching through the site long before i joined. now researching/contemplating climbing sticks or wild edge steps. leaning towards set of each, set both up and play the wind, or a morning and evening spot. or combination of both, but thanks again. be safe out there

Back