• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New guy in Connecticut.

beef78

I’m new to saddle hunting. This is my third year hunting. I’m excited for my first year in the saddle and learning from the people on this forum.
I am awaiting shipment of the stepp ladder and a mantis saddle.

Welcome from Arkansas. You will definitely enjoy this forum. Take advantage of it, you won’t regret it

Welcome from MA. We're having a saddle get together on April 27th at the Auburn Sportsman club in Auburn, MA. It starts at 9am. Lots of great gear to try out, and lots of experienced saddle hunters. IMO it's a must attend for folks looking to get in the game. Hope to see you there.

Welcome from MA. We're having a saddle get together on April 27th at the Auburn Sportsman club in Auburn, MA. It starts at 9am. Lots of great gear to try out, and lots of experienced saddle hunters. IMO it's a must attend for folks looking to get in the game. Hope to see you there.
Sadly, I’m working. I have a friend who lives near Boston who hunts from a saddle who has offered to mentor me. I’m hoping I can make it up early summer and learn the ropes.

Welcome to the forum from northern Michigan. Awesome bunch really knowledgeable guys here. If you have any questions feel free to ask, someone will be able to help.

@beef78 welcome man!! Im glad to see another CT guy getting onboard. Im over in East Hartford hunt most of the northeast corner. If you ever want to meet up and work some setups let me know. I been in the game for awhile and has definitely changed my game.

Back