• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New Hanger from Wisco!!

stash59

Looking into saddle hunting. Heard about here from guys on The Beast. Where is a good place/thread to start learning about this?

Re: RE: New Hanger from Wisco!!

stash59 said:
Looking into saddle hunting. Heard about here from guys on The Beast. Where is a good place/thread to start learning about this?
Welcome.
I'd suggest browsing the sub categories and begin with any topic you think sounds interesting.
There are a Bunch of us who make our own slings and saddles, or customize them to make them more personally appealing.
The main broad topics that come to mind immediately are saddles and customization, climbing methods, and platform options. But there are other topics where you'll find good info.
The people here are all very helpful and this is a very friendly community. I enjoy my time here more than any other forum I've ever been in.
So browse and ask questions. You'll probably soon see that you know a lot about something and can help others as well as receive helpful tips.
Enjoy.
And again, Welcome

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the site . there's some real smart fellers here that can really help you along the way

the one and only "ImThere"

Welcome neighbor! If you're handy or a DIY guy, you'll find tons of ideas here. We all approach things slightly different here but the theory is the same. Lots of good guys here in case you have questions.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Welcome to the site! Browse around and if you have any questions just start and thread and we'll help you out :D

Back