• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New Kite

rutjr

Just got my new Kite this week. I put a adjustable girth hitch strap bridge on it, cut off the leg straps, and have a 8mm Oplux tether for it. I love how it cups my little bum.
99fa7b39925d6c5e0282b232685bd3dc.jpg
79cd5bb95a87997582f97690837104b0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got my new Kite this week. I put a adjustable girth hitch strap bridge on it, cut off the leg straps, and have a 8mm Oplux tether for it. I love how it cups my little bum.
99fa7b39925d6c5e0282b232685bd3dc.jpg
79cd5bb95a87997582f97690837104b0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where did you get the webbing for the bridge? And what is the rating for that stuff? I'm looking to get a kite this coming year and get rid of my old evolution

I get most of my stuff from Eastern Woods Outdoors. The owner is one of our own @DanO . The stuff I used for my bridge is the Super Heavy Duty nylon webbing. I have tubular webbing on my Kestrel and like it also. Dan recommended the sliders with the heavy duty webbing so that's what I used and like it so far but I only played with it today. It seems like really good stuff!

I ordered my kite with the closed adjustable bridge. It’s sewn in on both sides with the heavy duty adjustable slider. So far it’s awesome but I don’t have anything else to compare it to.

Back