• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New member from NJ/MI

Top of the Day for sure!
long time Anderson Tree Sling hunter. happy to have found this group since there doesnt seem to be many saddle hunters here at the Jersey shore.

@Ed the Red welcome aboard. Where along the Jersey shore are you? I grew up in Toms River. You have at least 1 saddle hunter up there. My twin brother @lsr1456 is in Lacey.

I live in VIRGINIA now

@Ed the Red welcome aboard. Where along the Jersey shore are you? I grew up in Toms River. You have at least 1 saddle hunter up there. My twin brother @lsr1456 is in Lacey.

I live in VIRGINIA now
Hiya!
I’m further south in Tuckerton. Mostly hunt the surrounding WMAs down to New Gretna and the Warren Grove bombing range.

I grew up hunting the pine barrens and the wma’s.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Welcome! Hunted Greenwood WMA and Lebanon State Forest with my family when I was a kid. We'd occasionally stock quail down in tuckerton too. I'm up in North Jersey now.

Welcome. I’m red squirrel’s dad and live in Freehold and hunt in public ground in that area. Used to use an Andersen tree sling since about 1983, but now use a tree saddle. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back