• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New member from northern NY / VT

Basiiczxx

Hi, I just found out about saddle hunting recently and instantly loved the ideal. I ordered helium climbing sticks, a tethrd saddle starter kit, and a predator platform earlier this week and cant wait for it to get here.

I do most of my early season hunting in New York around Fort Drum(current duty station), but also like to do big woods hunting / tracking in the Adirondacks, Maine, and Vermont(where I grew up).

Welcome. Been to Drum liked it. Even if it was only 3 days.

Welcome from Vermont. I hunt a little in upstate NY also.

Welcome to SH from NY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome! This will be my first year saddle hunting too. I'll be hunting New Hampshire and Maine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the site, and saddle hunting. I'm originally from NY and have hunted in the Indian Lake area.

Back