• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New member from upstate NewYork

Bucktalk

Hello from Orange County,Rockland and westchester Ny new to saddle hunting and saddle hunter forum purchased tethered mantis 05/16/19 looking forward to it coming and getting some great knowledge from all the eperinced saddle hunters on the forum good luck to everyone in the up coming 2019-2020 season to everyone

Welcome for Orange County NY!!! Nice to have some neighbors on board! Let me know if I can help the learning curve at all

Welcome from up upstate, fingerlakes region NY. Theres a ton of great info here, soak it all up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome for Orange County NY!!! Nice to have some neighbors on board! Let me know if I can help the learning curve at all
10940 bi used to live in Jefferson now Monroe was wondering do you know how to mod the hand climber to climb with it would be willing to pay

10940 bi used to live in Jefferson now Monroe was wondering do you know how to mod the hand climber to climb with it would be willing to pay
I did mod my hand climber like adrena did his. I can help out for sure, I will send you a PM if you do not see a conversation from me let me know

Hello from Orange County,Rockland and westchester Ny new to saddle hunting and saddle hunter forum purchased tethered mantis 05/16/19 looking forward to it coming and getting some great knowledge from all the eperinced saddle hunters on the forum good luck to everyone in the up coming 2019-2020 season to everyone
Welcome from upstate New York. I'm on the other side of the state, Niagara Falls.

Back