• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New Member, Old Saddle Hunter

DanC

Hi:
My name is DanC from Wayne, NJ. I have been a saddle hunter for about 15 years and have been using the the trophy line tree saddle which I bought many moons ago. I just ordered the Aero Hunter Kestral and can't wait to experience the upgrade. I'm thinking about giving climbing spikes a try. Anyone have a recommendation or opinion on this equipment?

Thanks
Dan

There is a rather large group of us waiting on the next release of the Kiwi Klimber climbing spurs. Best on the market. Very light. I'd share the thread with you but I don't know how to do it. Do a forum search for Kiwi Kilimbers group purchase. Something like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kiwi Klimbers ultralight carbon spurs group buy

Welcome. I too am a new member but have been hunting from a tree suit for about 15 years. I recently ordered the aero hunter kite. I am looking forward to the upgrade.

If you don’t want to spend the money on carbons, I would try the ClimbRight aluminum spurs with aluminum pads. They are what I use and I love them.

There is a rather large group of us waiting on the next release of the Kiwi Klimber climbing spurs. Best on the market. Very light. I'd share the thread with you but I don't know how to do it. Do a forum search for Kiwi Kilimbers group purchase. Something like that.

Thanks PJC. DAN

If you don’t want to spend the money on carbons, I would try the ClimbRight aluminum spurs with aluminum pads. They are what I use and I love them.

Thanks iceman, I’ll check these out.

My apologies ikeman for the misspell. My bad!

Welcome to the site Dan. I'm in Parsippany and my in-laws are right up by you in Pequanock.

Welcome, I hunted out of trophylines for years also,still have 2 one out on lone. Think you'll really like these new saddles

Back