• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Tractorsaw1

Hey I am a new member here. I wanted to post a wtb thread in the classified - looks like the site gets good traffic. Sorry about the spam. My name is Patrick & my user name is on Thehuntingbeast & archerytalk. Saddle hunting is intriguing to me - I am a stand & sticks user currently. thanks

Still trying to pump up my post count to post an add in the classifieds. Currently looking for a lone wolf 1-1/4" seat post & batwing bracket. Maybe a saddlehunter has a stand that has some left over pieces from a conversion? Thanks!

The new rules about post count is to keep the scammers out. They may cause a headache for an honest new member now but it does provide a little more security to the classified. Anyway you have come to the right site to learn about saddle hunting and equipment. The amount of information already on this site is incredible and the experienced saddle hunting members are very helpful. Study it all and ask away, you will get your answers and it won’t take long before you can use the classified section. Welcome from Louisiana! Be safe and good luck!

I hope my post didn't sound complaining - I'm not. I understand the rules & completely understand. I have been reading around here & the site is great

Thanks & good luck to everyone this season. My dad is coming in from Florida this weekend & will be out Sunday & Monday

Welcome from coastal NC!! If you are like most of us it will not take you long to be able to post because you will be on here all the time!!!! LOL!!!!! You just fell in our rabbit hole!!!!!

Hey I am a new member here. I wanted to post a wtb thread in the classified - looks like the site gets good traffic. Sorry about the spam. My name is Patrick & my user name is on Thehuntingbeast & archerytalk. Saddle hunting is intriguing to me - I am a stand & sticks user currently. thanks
Good luck!

Back