• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New Pack Mod

Buckhole75

So I got a new pack.Its an Alps Pathfinder.What I have in mind is cutting the shoulder straps off of my TL treesaddle and adding buckles to be able to snap it to the bottom of my pack.Also adding tethers and buckles to my platform to snap to and rest on my back.My thought is to be able to unsnap and hang my platform at hunting height without having to unpack anything before my climb.Then unsnap my saddle once I am tethered and hang my pack.Thoughts?

I bought the same pack to use this year also. Interested to see what you do with it. I'll be packing in 7 stepps to use and will have to unpack at the tree to get those out regardless. I’ll also be using the Tethrd Platform which will be strapped in where it was designed to hold the bow. I did add a couple of @Nutterbuster space aged loops to the bottom of the pack. When I first got it I thought it wasn’t going to be big enough but I think it will work after all. Keeps me from carrying a bunch of extra stuff I may not need.

*Sorry for the mix up. I actually got the TrailBlazer.

Last edited:
Back