• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New ReLo from NY to KY

bow shot

I said I'd never leave NY till they tried to stop us from preaching Jesus Christ, but strange things happened that brought my wife and me here to Kentucky. It will be One year on 03/19/2019.

Its sad to leave to fight against the liberal, America hating, gun hating ,God hating, psychotic narcissistic blind leaders of the blind, that strive from Albany, Syracuse and NYC to destroy everything sane and good that our fathers built.

I'll be a public ground hunter now, and it looks like 45-minute hikes to stands will be the norm, so saddle hunting seems like the best route to venison. Lots of studying and practicing to do. Accumulated some sticks, some Cranfords, a OXP top halff and a Kestrel over the winter watching here, eBay, etc.. Have yet to get a belt and tehter and means of adjusting them or materials to DIY 'em.

'Been kinda lurking for a few months before deciding to go visible... I won't join in on a site unless I sense that there is a strong sense of brotherly love... and its here. Not to mention the the Yankee inginuity! (yes I realize "yankee" can be a bad word sometimes, lol!!). God bless you all!

Welcome to the site. You could go in a lot of directions for lb & tether...... I’d probably start with stock ropes from tethered & go from there. If you find something you like better down the road they’d be easy to sell.....

Welcome from Massachusetts! You've come to the right spot. This is the best site on the web.

Welcome aboard

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Back