• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New Saddle arrived today-

khnc

Oct 29, 2020
Ordered a Menace from Tethrd. Opened the box and its a Phantom. I know I can call them and return it, but it sucks since i want to use it. What would yall do? My thoughts are , screw it, its a more expensive saddle. If i dont like it after the season, I can sell it and buy a Cruzr XC. lol

Reactions: Hunter260

BOWHUNTER14

Jul 17, 2019
Southwest MO
I am sure if you call them they will either do one of two things... Either 1 let you just keep the phantom, or 2 swap you for a menace and get you back into the game. I personally wouldn't want the bad juju on my hunting stuff lol But hey if you don't believe in karma do what makes you happy

Reactions: khnc and peteherbst

CZMark

SH Member
Sep 21, 2018
Foggy Bog, WI
I would call them. If they will ship the correct saddle out immediately, go for it. If they want you to return it and they ship out after it comes back, follow @Bigterp 's advice.

DMTJAGER

Sep 4, 2018
I would call them ask they NXT day air ship it to you in exchange you can offer to ship the incorrect saddle back when you get the time on your dime as a way to compensate for their cost to NDA ship it to you.

Likely the best solution to be fair to everyone and still get your saddle ASAP.
If they were smart considering we are entering into the beginning of minor soon to be major pre-rut and IMO the best time of year to kill a big buck they should at least offer to NXT day air it to you.
Just my opinion.

Reactions: khnc and CZMark