• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New Saddle hunter from SE Michigan

wingnut

Just wanted to say hello to all the members here at Saddlehunter.com. I've been chasing whitetails for a long time but this coming season will be my first hunting from a saddle. looking forward to putting my kit together and learning from all of you.

Welcome from the Boyne area! Hopefully we can get some Michigan get togethers organized this spring so you can try out some gear.

Welcome from Wisconsin, also my first season after trying one out for the last day of the season. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome from Ohio

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the reply's, Looks like a great hunting community. I'm at the point I really need to cut down on weight I'm carrying. My climber weighs in at 25#, along with a pack at another 10#. The climber has always kept me mobile, I think a saddle will make that even better. I'd be all in for a saddle hunters get together in Mi. or even the mid west for that matter. It looks like a lot of innovative people here that are expanding hunting from a saddle. Monroe county, we're almost neighbors

Back