• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

new Saddle Hunter (soon as it arrives) in South Carolina

DrGfromSC

I've been looking at saddle hunting for years and finally decided to take the plunge and order one. I've purchased some Hawk Helium sticks and I can't wait to get my Aero Hunter kite in so that I can get this figured out.

Awesome! Welcome. I am in the Greenville area of SC and am starting the dive into saddle hunting. From my sits so far, I am not wanting to sit in a regular stand again

Hey, I'm in Greenville also. I ordered my Kite and Steps about 4 (seems like 20) weeks ago. This is my first season bow hunting and you just can't do that in a tripod and ladder stands. I didn't want to carry a 20 lb climber into the woods either. Mine is supposed to arrive this week, with the new hurricaine....

SC as well. Been hunting out of a sit-drag while waiting on my Kestrel (Nov 16). Hell, knowing my impatience for stuff like this I’ll probably have one made before mine gets here, lol. Anderson county, BTW.

Thanks everyone! I’m scheduled to get mine the first week of November. I got a new Mathews Triax back in August so the goal is to get a late season deer in the new Kite in December.

Back