• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New saddle releases

D.AKINS

Since I’m not making a purchase till later next month, does anyone have any knowledge of new saddles that may be coming out? If so, rough timelines? I just want to see what the latest and greatest is before buying.
Thanks

Don't know for sure but a lot of stuff is announced at the ATA. Of course even if it is announced them sometimes it is later in the year before it actually becomes available. I got sucked in on the Tethrd black Friday sale, but my original plan was to wait until closer to Spring to buy.

Yes. H2 is coming out with the HotShot to compete with the Mantis. It's a mesh version of the Slingshot. Not sure on the release date. The owner just said soon.

Back