• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New Saddler from VA.

Reeln4life

Just ordered my first saddle today. I went with the H2 slingshot with leg straps. Awesome customer service and should have it in a week. Seems like a great price and has really good reviews from the people that have it. I am from western part of VA, Augusta county. I’ve hunted my whole life and had my last climber cut off a tree and stole. No more of that for me. Now need to figure my run and gun climbing method and a platform. All help is welcome.

Welcome from Michigan! Lots of great info on this site to get you started. You could spend now until Christmas researching :)

Welcome from Bama! I'm a climbing stick guy. It's easy to learn, solid and reliable, but there are many ways to climb a tree. Study up and decide what is best for you.

Back