• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New setup complete

MCDM

Vendor Rep
IMG_3769.JPG IMG_3759.JPG IMG_3763.JPG IMG_3765.JPG IMG_3767.JPG So as promised with pics!! Misty mountain tactical rc harness/sitdrag saddle. 11mm Ultratech tether and linemans belt. The tether is outfitted with a ropeman 1 and has a pursik connection to the rc harness. The prusik is 8mm Ultratech. Linemans belt ropeman 1 for single handed operation. The bridge is 9mm Ultratech 28" bridge. Dump pouches are being delivered tomorrow and first hunt with it will be on thursday going after a big guy!!

First impressions the rc harness is super light and when coupled with the sitdrag it is ridiculously comfortable. My tether is long enough to allow me for high hookups and short depending on my mood lol that day. The excess of the tether even though it has a prusik backup is also backed up by a figure 8 on a bight put back through the carabiner. The bridges are a sewn eye.

Looks bomb proof. Nicely done.

I hunted almost exclusively out of a trophyline for about 6 years. This is my first season using the sitdrag and it is superior in comfort. I could sit in it all day with no problem.

Nice!

I am going to try the 2nd Prusik to the Harness. That's a worthwhile usage of an extra carabiner.
I am curious to see if you can run the prussic up higher and get a little weight distribution onto the harness.

Nice!

I am going to try the 2nd Prusik to the Harness. That's a worthwhile usage of an extra carabiner.
I am curious to see if you can run the prussic up higher and get a little weight distribution onto the harness.

When i was testing it, it seemed to help with comfort if sitting well as far as keeping it balanced if that makes sense. I mix it up alot between leaning and sitting. Usually i sit when its still dark and then lean once the sun comes up. The hookup is really just a backup. I know i got lucky two years ago with my fall I don't want the unnecessary risk so redundant safety back ups while still attempting to push the limits is my goal. Now need to get spurs and I will have a super lightweight mobile setup bar none

Back