• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

new (to me JX3)

WECoyote

I just lucked into the JX3 for sale by ecfire1967. He's a great guy to deal with by the way and bent over backward to get it to me faster than I thought could happen from Texas to Ohio.

I'm still trying to figure out the whole system, loops and straps. I didn't see anything like a manual on the JX3 site. I've watched a number of videos but wondered if that's the best way to get started in the hybrid.

thanks for any suggestions,
Sean

Following. Trying to figure out how I can either do away with a pack or find one that is functional going into my first season with the JX

Following. Trying to figure out how I can either do away with a pack or find one that is functional going into my first season with the JX

31d841f244512892f742740cc935e89f.jpg

This is how I do mine.

That looks dandy Aaron. Do those packs come with straps or did you rig something up?

They came with them. I did use the orange gear tie to make them a little less floppy by the zipper. Some of the other straps around were from a molle accessory kit on Amazon.

WYNEX Tactical Admin Molle Pouch, Medical EDC EMT Utility Bag Shell Design Attachment Pouches 1000D Nylon Hiking Belt Bags Waterproof https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076HTMJX1/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_Q0EKY52QHWZ35GAHSEWE?psc=1

So the backs are fastened behind u? How do I access when ur in the tree?

I can just reach behind. Even easier when set up and the shoulder straps come off. I just have a system for where things go so I don’t have to dig for stuff.

When I got mine from the maker, there was a note apologizing for the lack of written instructions and recommending that I watch the video linked by @Bigterp in post #2 above.

Back